Thank you for considering Ski Mystic Winter Resort for your group event! We look forward to helping you organize a day at our mountain resort. We will be assisting your group in the planning of your special event and there are NO BLACKOUT DATES! For Group Rates or questions, please contact our Group Sales Coordinator via email [email protected] or fill out the group form below.
Filling out the group form does not set your reservation. You must be in contact with our group coordinator to finalize.
Please consider the following guidelines:
• Your party must consist of 15 or more people to qualify
• Your first contact must be at least two weeks in advance to qualify for group rates.
• Our qualified ski/ride instructors can help you learn snow sports on our mountain. Advanced notice is also required for lessons of large groups and subject to availability. No lesson discounts Email [email protected] for prices.
• Rental equipment is on a first come, first served basis, please arrive early.
• To confirm your booking, a credit card number must be provided for a $50 non-refundable fee which will only be charged in the event of no-show or failure to give 24 hours’ notice of cancellation.
• Your group will be contacted 24-48 hours before your arrival for your participant count. Your group’s total cost will be based on the number provided at that time.
• Half day discounted rates are not available for groups.
• Tax will be added. Tax Exempt Groups must provide Tax Exempt Documentation in advance.
• Every person is required to fill out a liability release form.
Group Meal Vouchers Also Available Please ask for details. Vouchers must be paid in advance. And set up two weeks in advance. We also provide private events on days of non operation for corporate parties or company appreciations events. Please email for a tailored menu and private resort function.
For Schools, Churches, Home School Groups and Team Building for Clubs
Ski Field Trip
$25* for each person includes beginner ski lesson, ski rentals, beginner rope tow lift pass, and lunch (hot dog, chips, and small drink).
*With a $10 upgrade, skiers will be able to use the chairlift when we open at 12:00 p.m. to the public. For groups of 25-50. Lifts close at 4:00 p.m.
Zero Gravity Tube Park Field Trip
$25 for each person includes tube rental, tube tow pass, and lunch
(hot dog, chips and small drink). Minimum group size 25.
For detailed group information please download the 2016-17 DM Group Discount Program